UX Designer “40-60%”
esurance is a Swiss InsurTech with a successful SaaS offering. With our digital platform, we facilitate and automate interaction in the context of insurance distribution for small and medium enterprises.
We are seeking a UX Designer to join our team and take on the responsibility of leading our remote UI design team, expanding and maintaining our design system, as well as working closely with our frontend developers to ensure seamless integration of designs into our products. You will collaborate closely with product owners, developers, and UI designers to deliver products that do not only provide a great user experience but are also scalable across different applications of our digital platform and the various devices of our users.
- Expand and maintain our design system, ensuring consistency across all our products, with UX best practice and established standards (MUI, ionic).
- Lead the remote UI design team, collaborate closely with Product Owners, UI designers and developers
- Analyse and and refine user flows for different personas across our esurance platform.
- Design prototypes, wireframes, and low- and high-fidelity mockups to communicate and iterate design solutions.
- Conduct user research (such as interviews) and user testing in close collaboration with product owners and/or support product owners in product discovery activities
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in UX and design systems.
As the first dedicated internal UX designer, you will be responsible for building up the domain (starting from an existing first version of design system and processes), leading the UX & design vision as well as managing the external team members and establishing well working relationships within the team. Therefore we are looking for someone who brings the following to the table:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in UX design across both feature development and design systems.
- Proficiency with current design tools, including Figma, as well as pen and paper for low and high fidelity designs.
- Strong understanding of design systems and their implementation.
- Hands on experience in implementing responsive design and accessibility principles.
- Positive, curious, and collaborative attitude, willingness to drive UX & design and coordinate internal and external team members.
- Sharp eye for detail with good communication skills to work closely with product owners and engineers to ensure high quality final outputs.
For easy communication with our Swiss users and customers we are looking for someone who is fluent in German and entitled to work in Switzerland. English is the primary language for collaboration within the team.
If you are passionate about developing an outstanding user experience and enjoy working with a cross-functional hybrid team, then we would love to hear from you. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, flexible working hours, and an interesting work environment where you can grow your skills and career.